Audio Helper Project has released Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro v1.0.2 on the Mac App Store.
Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro automatically converts Apple Loops installed with Logic Pro 9 and X to uncompressed audio formats (aiff and wave).
With the Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro, musicians using other major DAWs (e.g., Cubase, ProTools, Ableton Live, and Studio One, etc.) can now easily use the rich set of apple loops of Logic Pro in their music productions.
- Supported file format: aiff and wav.
- Bit depth: 16, 24, and 32-bit (32-bit added at v1.0.2).
- Mac OS X 10.7, or later.
- Logic Pro 9 or X installed.
- If you don’t have properly installed Apple Loops of Logic Pro 9 or X, the Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro does not work.
- The Easy CAF Converter for Logic Pro can convert only apple loops in audio format (i.e., caf files), that is, apple loops in MIDI format cannot be converted using the Apple Loops Converter.