StringMaster is an advanced iPad application suitable for beginner through to advanced Guitarists and other fretted instrument Musicians. With its beautiful, natural sound, StringMaster supports a wide range of instruments. The chord building and detection, comparison between instruments, fretboard learning system, scales and advanced song writing tools are all supported with any instrument in any orientation, and with tremendously flexible alternate tuning and capo support.
With its high resolution graphics, StringMaster has been fully optimized for the iPad Retina Display, and also works with the iPad 1 and 2. Note StringMaster is an iPad Only application and is not supported on the iPhone.
* Play and discover a wide range of chords and fingering, all with beautiful natural tone.
* Display and play scales, including scale runs up the fretboard
* Display chord notes or suggested fingering
* Using a set of complex musical algorithms, StringMaster will show you the name of a chord based on the finger positions you define!
* StringMaster’s easy-to-use Song Writer recommends which chords sound best together making it easy to write and store killer songs and progressions, including individual notes
* Explore and learn the fretboard, Chords & sounds of a range of instruments
* Learn to play a new instrument by comparing it with one you already know. Select a chord on one instrument, then display the equivalent chord pattern and fingering on any of the many other instruments.
Supports the following Instruments:
* Acoustic Guitar
* Electric Guitar
* Electric Guitar – 7 String
* Bass – 5 String
* Banjo – 4 String