Major Label Producer Djay Cas goes back into the archive to dig up his classic drum sounds – as used on hits such as Young Jeezy (Bag Music), Nipsey Hussle (Keys To The City) and more…
You get the exact drums, exported direct from the recording sessions! So if you wanted to hear what major label drums sound like – now is the chance…
GET THE EXACT DRUMS USED IN:
- Young Jeezy – Bag Music
- Nipsey Hussle – Keys To The City
- Alley Boy – Blow Em Away
- Glasses Malone – Kickstand
- ChrisCo & Mike Posner – So Close
- WC & Juvenile – Hustla
- Young Jeezy, CTE – CTE or Nothin
- Vado & Torch – No Luv
- Tito Lopez – They Told Me
- Also includes drums & samples from many more sessions!
- Bonus – royalty free drum loop section
- * (You get ALL the drums / fx / samples used in the tracks named above PLUS a whole bunch more!!)
DJAY CAS SAYS…
“I titled this kit “Give The Drummer Some”. It features the actual drums I’ve used on records for these artists: Ice Cube, Young Jeezy (Def Jam), Alley Boy (Atlantic), Mike Posner (J Records), Tito Lopez (Capitol Records), Torch (MMG), Vado (We The Best), Glasses Malone (YMCMB), Juvenile & WC
Also I included the drums from Nipsey Hussle’s Keys To The City, plus other drums that I really feel represent my sound and additional drum loops with bpms attached (ranging from 62 to 91 bpm) that are ripped straight from my sequencer.
I feel like producers will gravitate towards this folder much more than the typical drum kit, because these drums landed me actual placements with known major artists.