Loopmasters proudly presents the second exclusive sample collection from Critical Records with a heavy weight Drum and Bass collection from the label head honcho himself, Kasra.
Critical Drum & Bass Vol.2 the brand new royalty free bundle of sample weaponry for any Underground, DnB, and Breaks producer and is an all-out assault of genre defining sounds from the Critical imprint, the basses are Mean and Moody the hand built breaks are Devastatingly Punchy and the music loops Sublime. The Collection also features an incredible palette of Hard Hitting one shot and multi samples procured from Kasra’s personal sonic armoury.
The loops and sounds within this incredible collection are guaranteed to impress. Within the download you will find all the content you need to create full force Drum and Bass productions not only for today’s cutting edge sound but Critcal Drum and Bass Vol.2 is sure to be a collection you can dip into long into the future.
Since his first forays into drum & bass in the late 1990’s as a burgeoning young DJ, there’s no doubt that Kasra has now made an indelible mark on the scene, a mark that continues to grow ever-stronger as his Critical Music empire prospers.
Conceived back in 2002 in a front room in north London, the label has grown from a simple idea driven by a commitment to putting out the best music the scene has to offer. Critcal Records has now become one of the most well respected underground dance music labels in the UK. With releases from the likes of Break, Rockwell, Breakage, Cyantific, Marcus Intalex, S.P.Y, Calibre, Total Science and many more, Critcal has gone on to build a huge loyal following internationally.
As Critical’s figurehead Kasra’s DJ’ing schedule sees him playing regularly every weekend throughout the UK and Internationally. Over recent years dedicating more time to production Kasra has been busy in the studio, forging his own takes on the Critical sound..
Critical Records now boasts its own incredibly successful residency at one of the world’s most iconic electronic music venues, Fabric London, which led to a request for Kasra to mix the Fabric Live 62 album rated as being one of the most successful drum & bass mix albums of the day, receiving the Rave George Cross, one of dance music’s highest honours by DJ Mag.
As now heads turn and eyes look forward to the rest of 2013 it seems this is the tipping point for Kasra both as a DJ, producer and label head of one of the most inspiring imprints in dance music today. The Critical age is only just beginning.
This inspiring sample collection typifies not only the Kasra sound but the Critcal sound and producers can expect to hear sounds such as Deep Tearing Basses, Blistering Breaks with alternative versions ready to arrange, Inspiring Musical Transitions and Earth Shaking one shot sounds.
Inside Critical Drum & Bass Vol 2 you will find 713 MB of 24Bit samples, with 128 loops at 170-176 Bpm and 366 One Shots samples. Also included are 70 ready to play patches for Kontakt, Halion, SFZ, and Reason NNXT compatible soft samplers. Apple loops Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are available to purchase separately.
In detail 713Mb 24Bit 44.1KHz Loops and sounds including 30 bass lps, 34 drum loops, 23 music loops, 17 percussion loops, 9 SFX Loops, 155 drum hits, 18 bass hits, 8 Multi Sampled Bass Instruments, 15 Synth Hits, 7 Synth Multi Sampled Instruments, 10 SFX Hits, 134 Rex 2 Files and 70 Soft Sampler Patches.
This pack includes Native Instruments Maschine ready tagged one shot and multi samples for easy browsing within Maschine.
If you’re a fan of the Critical Records label or indeed a fan of Drum & Bass then this brand new inspiring copy right free sample collection will ensure your productions stand out and whether used alone or complimented with other D&B sound libraries, you can be sure it has been thoroughly rinsed and tested by our n house team and quality stamped with the Loopmasters standard that you’d expect from our Artist series.
Check out the demos and download free samples
Format Options Explained:
▪ Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
▪ Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
▪ Reason Refill format includes Wav and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches NNXT and Kong. Comes as a .rfl compressed file only for use within Propellerheads Reason.
▪ Ableton Live Pack format includes Pre Warped Wav Loops and Rex2 Loops – all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Ableton Sampler. Comes as a .Alp File only for use within Ableton Live.
▪ Wav Loop Pack format includes Acidised Wav loop content only.
▪ One Shots & Sampler Patches format includes all single (non looping) sounds and Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, NNXT, EXS24 soft samplers.
▪ If in doubt we recommend you purchase the Zip (main) format which is usable with nearly all music applications and software.
▪ 24Bit 44.1KHz
▪ 30 bass lps
▪ 34 drum loops
▪ 23 music loops
▪ 17 percussion loops
▪ 9 SFX Loops
▪ 155 drum hits
▪ 18 bass hits
▪ 8 Multi Sampled Bass Instruments
▪ 15 Synth Hits
▪ 7 Synth Multi Sampled Instruments
▪ 10 SFX Hits
▪ 134 Rex 2 Files
▪ 70 Soft Sampler Patches Kontakt, Halion, SFZ, and Reason NNXT compatible soft samplers.
Apple loops Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are available to purchase separately.
The One shot Pack Includes:
▪ 366 One Shot an Multi Sampled Wavs
▪ 70 Soft Sampler Presets
The Drum and percussion Pack Includes:
▪ 34 Drum Wav Loops
▪ 15 Percussion Wav Loops
The Bass Pack Includes:
▪ 30 Bass Wav Loops
The Music and Fx Pack Includes:
▪ 25 Music Wav Loops
▪ 9 SFX Wav Loops
Check out the demos and download free samples